We design and build solutions for „Cloud Computing“ in the spirit of usual requirements for convenient, flexible and immediate acces to the resources of information technology ie. servers, data repositories, networks and applications in the form of services.
When designing we use architecture of open infrastructure and open source resources. Individual components of the infrastructure are due to open infrastructure automatically configured and require minimum effort for set up and operation of the service provider.
Our proposed solutions based on an open infrastructure respect five basic required characteristics. Developed services are provided in three different ways.
We start from the three model situations:
- User self-service
- Availibility from anywhere
- Dynamic reallocation of computer resources
- Automatic increases in computing power
- Transparent measurement and billing
Three types of services:
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Three different scenarios:
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud